Welcome to Woodlands Medical Centre
You can book an appointment to see a GP after 18:30 Monday to Friday and on Saturday mornings please click here for more details on the location where you can have your appointment.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
The practice's Privacy Notice explains why we collect information about you, how that information may be used, how we keep it safe and confidential, and what your rights are in relation to this. It can be viewed here Privacy Notice
Patient Online Access
- Patients that sign up for Online Access can book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, change contact details, view allergies/adverse reactions, medication and immunisations.
- Please click here to download an Online Access application form. Patients can hand in completed forms in person at the practice. Please bring ID along with you.
- A guidance note on how you can use Online Access is available here.
- Once you have an Online Access account, you can additionally apply for more detailed access to your medical records - please read the guidance here and then email us at email@example.com if you would like to do this.
- New contractual arrangements came into force on 01/04/2014 requiring GP practices to make available a statement of intent about their IT developments. Woodlands has currently implemented all of the requirements. To view the Statement of Intent click here.
At Woodlands Medical Centre we are working with Didcot parkrun and are becoming a RCGP registered 'parkrun practice'.
The aim of this is to promote parkrun to our staff and patients with the intention of encouraging everyone to be more active and to enjoy the health benefits that this brings.
Didcot parkrun is a weekly, free, 5km event held every Saturday at 9am in Ladygrove Park.
It is entirely organised and staffed by volunteers.
You can walk, run, spectate or volunteer
Why not register at http://www.parkrun.org.uk and take part this Saturday?
Bring a friend or come along and make some new ones.
Named Accountable GP
Every patient on the practice list has been allocated a Named Accountable GP. To find out who your named accountable GP is or to change to another doctor, please ask a member of the reception team or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are We Up To Date?
We want to ensure that we can contact patients when we need to. Please pick up a form at Reception or email us at email@example.com to notify us of any changes to your contact details.
Our main surgery is Woodlands Medical Centre, Didcot. We also have a branch surgery at Blewbury. Woodlands surgery has an attached pharmacy run by Lloyds. Woodlands has easy access for those with disabilities and ample parking space. Patients living in Blewbury may prefer to attend the branch surgery held in the Village Hall each Tuesday and Friday morning 08:00 - 12:00.
Care Quality Commission - To access the CQC report for Woodlands Medical Centre click here
(Site updated 13/11/2018)