PSA/Reception staff members wanted;
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team in a varied and flexible role, with training available to broaden your skills. This post will involve joining our Patient Services team, with roles available varying from reception work to processing registrations, referrals and prescriptions.
This post provides an excellent basis from which to pursue a career in primary care. The post will involve working until 8pm one evening a week, and one Saturday morning every 4-6 weeks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way.
- Offer general assistance to the practice team and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the telephone.
- Undertake a variety of administrative duties to assist in the smooth running of the practice as indicated on the attached list.
- Facilitate effective communication between patients, members of the primary health care team, secondary care and other associated healthcare agencies.
- Providing cross-team support when required to ensure effective delivery of practice services.
- The postholder will have a working knowledge of the Data Protection Act and Information Governance
For more information, please contact Linda Fry, Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01235 517760
Clinical & Business Administration Vacancies will be advertised on NHS Jobs & Indeed, please do keep your eye out if you are interested in working for Woodlands Medical Centre.